Thursday, September 3, 2020

Fresh Fall-ish Air

With highs only in the upper 60s and low 70s this week, you'd think it was fall. But it's not. It's just a way to brainwash kids into thinking summer is over and it's time to go back to school.

I love fall, but not as much as summer. Sylvester, on the other hand, loves fall. Only because the AC is turned off and the windows are open for business.

The business of taking a nap!

Walked into our bedroom today and she was lounging in her "hammock" (aka windowsill), soaking up sun and a nice breeze.

She cocked her head back and looked at me like a sleeping giant asking: "Who dares disturb my slumber?" 


Sorry kitty. Go back to your "sun screen" nap.

It gave me an idea, though. I wanted to nap in the sun, too. But I had work to do. I could tomorrow, though!

Since I have plenty of vacation time to use since we've been home bound for so long, I'm going to make it a 4-day weekend. Granted, it's pretty full of activities, but at least I can launch it with a low-key day of rest. In MY version of a hammock... Mr. Deck Chair. 

Thanks for the inspiration, old lady!



No comments: