Friday, September 18, 2020

Chilling Out, In, Everywhere

Some things are worth the wait. Even if they arrive in the wrong season. I had ordered these yummy Root Beer Float Bars from Schwan's back in the heat of August. They're so popular, they've been on back order. Until now. Just in time for...

Yup. Frost watch season. B-r-r-r. Definitely did not have the windows open last night and did need to run the heat a bit today, too!


Sylvester had the right idea. She was all snuggled on my Vikings blanket on MY recliner this morning and it looked good to me. So I took the afternoon off. Only, she didn't move.

Jokes on me.

That's OK. I had hundreds of photos to sort through from last evening's cross country meet. I was having some technical issues and it was getting late. Apparently when the temps are close to freezing, my Mac likes to freeze up, too. So I cursed at my computer and went to bed without blogging last night. You obviously didn't miss anything.

I just need Mother Nature to chill a bit – and I mean relax, not decrease the temperature. I've got an outdoor wedding shoot this weekend – sandwiched between sports and seniors. Be nice Mother Nature.

Just chill.


No comments: