Thursday, September 10, 2020

Fantasy Food-Ball


While I am highly engrossed in the American Central Division battle right now – with my Twins sandwiched in 2nd place – I guess it's football season, too! 

So with the Thursday night kickoff comes the kickoff to my fantasy football season, too. Notice I did not report how the draft went for the Swedish Chef Mafia? Because, well, my team is meh. I do have the Texans' QB going to night and 2 other players I couldn't name off the top of my head, but I'd still rather be watching baseball.

If they aired it here. With MY team on, anyway.

So to embrace the 40-degree temps and frost watch, I made some fall comfort food for supper...


My version of chili and some homemade cheesy garlic bread, using fresh-baked bread from the neighbor! Yes, it was as tasty as it looks! And there are leftovers to keep the fall temperatures company.

In fact, based on my team's poor performance in the first half tonight, I better stock up on all kinds of comfort food this fall! Yikes.

Play ball!

No comments: