Saturday, April 10, 2021

Round Robins Return


It took a week or so, but I finally captured my first robin of spring. And pardon me, girl, but you got round!

No one's immune to the Quarantine 15!

At least she'll be slimming down soon. Hopefully they'll be bright blue eggs around here as evidence. Also hopefully Mother Nature cooperates.

That 70-degree weather was fun while it lasted. Today rainy and in the 50s I think. Before the rain hit, I did get in a walk around the lake this morning with my neighbor, plus a spontaneous shopping trip to Point, and a stop at the annual garage sale at Carter's former babysitter's house. 

Then the rain came and I didn't care. Jim went visiting aunts and uncles this afternoon. And Mr. Recliner and I were all set to watch The Masters for hours on end. Unfortunately, the rain was in Georgia, too, as they had a rain delay for more than hour. That forced me to abandon the chair and vacuum and fun stuff like that. Not fair.

Play after the rain delay was pretty awesome. Several eagles and birdies... no robins. Maybe tomorrow for the final round.

No offense, Mz. Robin. 

No comments: