Thursday, April 22, 2021

Uno Dos Doses

If you're wondering if you can go on a date in the middle of the work day, you can! Then celebrate like this:

Yup, we got our second doses today and are fully vaccinated! Now that's something to celebrate.

My friend Cindy made me this Hamilton musical-inspired vaccination day shirt: Not throwing away my shot! Love it!

Must be a bit of a lucky shirt. So far – knock on wood – the second shot hasn't knocked us on our butts. Yet. We've heard a lot people get reactions after 12 hours or the next day. So we'll hope for the best.

Right now my only side effect is a really sore arm. After the first dose, I could sleep on my left shoulder and arm no problem. This time... not so much. But if that's all we suffer through, it's 100% – or 95% – worth it.

Since I was feeling OK after work, I did something "normal" for me this time of year. I took pictures of the middle school softball game. I'm a little rusty after two years – remember, no spring sports when the pandemic kicked off last March – but I got at least one I'm giddy about. 

Got a little air time there. That's a pretty big windmill! 

I can't wait to get back into the swing of it – as in real life with some photography, too, ha – soon, too!

#getvaccinated

No comments: