Monday, April 26, 2021

The Next Chapter

I guess two years can fly by in a heartbeat. Still, with that darn "lost year" in between, it seems like Carter's semester in Germany was forever ago! 

It's fitting that this popped up in my memories on Facebook because it was just one chapter, one journey in life. He had to move on and finish college (chapter closed in December), and then, start the real-life adulthood chapter – get a job.

And he did! I don't want to jinx anything until all the i's are dotted and the t's are crossed, but yes, our baby found out today he has a grown-up job that will take him to Milwaukee to start his next chapter in the marketing field! And just like I wrote two years ago, we're so proud of him. 

He's got about a month here to transition from one chapter to the next. Pretty sure I'll probably be mentioning it here one more time as details firm up. 

We'll accept finger crossing and prayers at this time!

No comments: