Tuesday, September 28, 2021

Corner Office with a View


If I didn't know any better, I'd think today was Thursday. It's been a long week at work already. Thankfully my "office" was a remote setting like this for this afternoon.

Can't really disclose the location. Just know that it was a gorgeous setting for a video shoot with sunny skies and summer-like weather for another day. We'll hold onto this as long as we can!

Of course, the rest of the work day and non-work evening were not so serene. Busy work and then shooting volleyball after – first middle school, then JV, then Varsity (finally playing a home match). The Varsity Squad came away successful. 

Took way too many photos of the three teams to even think about posting any tonight. But know that the girls put on quite a show. What talent!

Since I will not have a pretty view like this tomorrow – or any sports to shoot – I suppose I'll get time Hump Day evening to see if any of the hundreds of photos worked. I dislike shooting volleyball. Light is low and action is too fast for my camera to capture much in focus. Something will work, I'm sure.

In the meantime, I'll focus on the gentle waves sparkling in the sun and relax!

Have a good rest of your week! 



No comments: