Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Goodbye, AC

When you wake up to 54 degrees with a windchill to boot, it's time to shut off the AC. Crank open the windows.

And give Sylvester some screen time! Now which end is which, you ask?


"I'm right here! Duh," she says. Then went right back to a fresh air nap.

Didn't outside until after work and had rain – sprinkles, really – on and off for an hour. So glad they were gone then since I had a senior photo shoot. The rains held off but the gnats were gnasty!! They can survive cold weather, I guess. Craziness. 

I did have fun, though. Had some interesting props tonight. This kid is getting hands-on experience in construction and welding at school. So, my first welding shot...


... with a few extras added in. Fun, huh?

Getting caught up. Ten shoots down, 4 to go. Such a fun variety this year. Glad fall sports is in high gear so my camera doesn't bored!

No comments: