Sunday, September 5, 2021

Learning from the Ladies


One thing I've learned from the ladies competing at the Solheim Cup is ... everyone has a bad day. And several of my fellow Americans fall into that category.


But not my friend Marigene and me. We always have a good day on the course! Because one, we're golfing and it's sort of free since it a Christmas present punch card of each of us. Two, the weather was absolutely gorgeous at sunny and 72. And three, when you don't keep score, you have nothing to stress about.

But I did keep score today because I had a halfway decent day. Maybe because I got pumped up watching the Solheim Cup before we headed out on the links today. Or maybe because I didn't have a single three-putt today. That's huge for me!

And we accomplished all that before noon. Then it was home and variety of projects intermixed with some golf watching – men's and women's – and some bonding with Mr. Deck Chair. Hubby was up in Marshfield visiting his aunt. And got home a little bit ago.

Now it's 7:45 p.m. and almost dark. Dang. Not ready for this transition! At least tomorrow is still the weekend.

Hope you all enjoy a day off!

No comments: