Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Lap Blanket


Some call it good sleeping weather. I call it OMG I have to dig so far under the covers to stay warm!

Yes, it may have gotten down to the 40s last night. At least low 50s. Not sure how wide open the window was, but it was chilly. And I was buried deep under cover this morning and barely heard the alarm. 

We literally just turned off the A/C so I can't turn on the heat just yet. But my office has a heater! And, Sylvester was so accommodating this afternoon and actually warmed up my lap for 30 minutes. She's a pretty good lap blanket.

Hubby is gone this evening so I just went around the house and shut windows. I'll leave one in the bedroom open a crack to compensate for my electric mattress pad. For Jim's sake, not mine. I need heat only.

Kinda glad I didn't have sports to shoot tonight. B-r-r-r. And it's nice to sit around after a late night of volleyball last night. By the time, I got done with pictures, I was falling asleep in my chair. So no blogging.

Tonight it's just kitty and me. She's laying on the heated bathroom floor (I may or may not join her) and I actually get to watch my lowly Twins on TV. The good news is that I have a real lap blanket for that!

No comments: