Sunday, September 12, 2021

Fall Colors


The leaves may be starting to turn but the only fall color I saw today was yellow. Opening weekend of NFL football and I actually got to see my Vikes on TV since the Pack played a late game. Was that a good thing?

Not necessarily.

Mr. Skol Man and I were pumped up before the game! Like my new face mask from my friend Chris? Not the penalty kind of face mask. I left that to the Vikings

When the yellow flag was throw before the game clock even started, I knew we were in trouble. Wow. So many rookie mistakes. I ran out of fingers to count on by halftime. 

In the end, we had 12 penalties for 116 yards. So yes, that does equal a touchdown's worth of yardage. We could've beat the Bengals, but instead lost by 3 in OT. So that was sucky.

On a positive note, I got a ton of little projects done today so it was a productive day of rest. Hubby was golfing 36 holes at Sand Valley. Walking and golfing 36 holes. He may need his day of rest tomorrow! 

Either way, his fall colors of green and tan (sand) were more enjoyable!

No comments: