Friday, September 3, 2021

Fair-weathered-ness Wins

Being a fairweather fan is underrated. I mean, especially when weather is actually involved. 

Very cool overnight last night and it rained all day today. So when I had the option to sit home on my recliner under a cozy blanket and watch the Assumption Royals on TV, it was a no-brainer.

And I can tell you, fair weather wins. Didn't miss any action, all the snacks were free and, oh yeah, the Royals skunked Wild Rose 46-0. Of course, I only took one picture but at least my camera is dry! 

The one real positive about crappy wet weather is that we don't have major plans for this three-day weekend. Definitely not camping. And the rain should be done and long gone (hoepfully) before we do anything outdoors like golf or kayak or bond with Mr. Deck Chair.

Gonna be a low-key, no set-in-stone plans kind of weekend. Celebrating our break from labor and all that. Being an arm-chair fan to cheer on a Royal victory is a great place to start.

Have a safe and fun (and dry) weekend!

No comments: