Tuesday, September 7, 2021

Plate Spinner

 

In retrospect, I should've named my fantasy football team The Spinning Plates because that's what I was sort of doing during the draft.

It was a busy evening. Went to school straight from work so I could shoot pictures of middle school volleyball. It's hard to capture action when they often only hit the ball when they're serving and then there's two courts playing side by side. Too much activity.

I stuck around for high school JV action and only stayed for 15 minutes of the varsity game because that started at 7 p.m. and my fantasy football draft was at 7:30 p.m.

Got home just in time for the Swedish Chef Mafia to make their first pick. Don't ask who's on my team. While I was spinning the draft plate, the other spinning plates included:
  • Watching the volleyball game live streamed on my phone.
  • Uploading and editing volleyball pictures.
  • Designing a poster and registration form for an upcoming 5K.
  • Oh, and trying to eat a late supper.
Blogging came after all the plates came crashing down. Good thing they were just plastic.

Now my head is spinning. Good night!


No comments: