Monday, September 27, 2021

Me and My Shadow


I got to not only watch high school tennis being played on the grass courts at Sand Valley, I got to be part of of it.

One of the reasons I like photographing tennis there is that there are no fences to try to shoot through. There's just sand banks all around. That I also can stand on for better views – and to cast my shadow! Like I was playing. Ha.


It was a gorgeous day for playing in the grass. I don't know if Assumption or Marshfield Columbus won, but our young team was holding their own.

And no, I can't figure out scoring yet. It took me this long to finally have the Ryder Cup down. Tennis is more complicated in my mind. They just seem to play a long time. But when it's 68 degrees and sunny – who am I to cast shadows on that fun?

No comments: