Monday, September 6, 2021

Last Call

In case you didn't know, King Cone closes for the season tonight at 9 p.m. Our Wisconsin Rapids branch, not Plover. And yes, I'm serious. I never kid about ice cream.

Anyway, I had to stop by after date night pizza at Tri-City Golf Course. That was tasty and it just feels good to support small businesses, right? So really, it was my duty to swing by the Cone and stock up on 3 pints. Two Carrot Cake for me and one Pirates' Booty for hubby.

I'm still too full from the pizza to taste any, but I'm sure they all pass inspection! 

There were more highlights to this Labor Day – and not just cleaning my Scrap Cave and shooting senior pictures. But I'll share another time. I gotta publish this important public service announcement so you have time to get there!

Enjoy. Happy Labor Day to us all!

No comments: