Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Prep Work


When I realized my 23rd annual sister weekend is only a month away, I figured I better practice up. So tonight I went to "Girls' Night Out" at Anchor Bay on the Wisconsin River. And as it happened, there were 7 of us. Just like a sister weekend.

So I got used to a special order here and there – of course, I confirmed there was no onions before I ordered – and sides of ranch. Lots of sides of ranch. And everyone talking at once. And laughter. Lots of laughter.

In fact I was laughing and couldn't hold my phone still for a selfie with my friend Jenny. So we'll need to do that again. And just re-do the whole delicious meal along with it.

But yep, I'm prepped now. I can handle eating, laughing, and breathing simultaneously without losing consciousness. That's always a good sign. 

Bring it on, sisters. Can't wait to see y'all in 4 weeks!

No comments: