Wednesday, October 20, 2021

A Scrap Pack


Now that I've had a day to breathe, I gotta get packing again. I told you this was a busy October with plans every. Single. Weekend.

If all goes well, I'm leaving the house at 8 a.m. Friday and heading to the all-new fall version of Camp Crop-A-Lot at the Lions Camp in Rosholt. So, I have a bit of organizing left to do. 

I'll be working on the 2016 family album – the year Carter graduated from high school and we empty nesters got kayaks. The photo above shows the folder system I use to have all my pictures, etc., in the order I want them to go in the scrapbook. It's missing a few dozen photos right now as I figure out which kayaking pictures go with which trip on which date.

So I will get that in order hopefully tomorrow night. I can't look at another picture or the computer right now! 

Thankfully, I've got a few things packed in the car already. Just have to remember the essential supplies for scrapbooking – and eating and sleeping, of course. Not much time to build up excitement. Gotta GSD ASAP. 

(Get scrap done ASAP!)

No comments: