Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Parking for the Night



I've made it across the border and the first leg of my Sister Weekend is complete. 

To be clear, it's the Minnesota border. And I'm not parked here.

I had to take a picture because I pulled into the first rest area in Minnesota and couldn't believe it was full. I have never seen one with trucks parked in every spot and on the road entering and exiting the rest area. I thought something was going on but realized this could just be a usual Wednesday night at 8 p.m. Amazingly I apparently have only stopped at these in daylight. 

Uff da. I gotta stop thinking so much. I'm officially on vacation. Again. 

And excited to get it started early with my oldest sister Rayna, who flew into Minneapolis from Phoenix today. Staying at hotel tonight. Tomorrow we'll join the others.

And get 5 more answers on why there were so many semis sitting there!

Can't wait!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The truckers have done their mileage for the day and have to wait during "rest time" 11 hours driving then 10 hours rest.