Friday, October 29, 2021

$tre$$ Relief

After pulling my hair out for the past month (at least) over computer issues, I decided to take action today. Which, of course, always comes at a price. But look at this pretty view...

Yep. It's a clean, completely uncluttered desktop of a new iMac. I had to do it. We just happened to be gifted a free afternoon off at work, so although I hated to spend off time getting stressed and dealing with computers, it was worth it now.

Went to Best Buy in Plover and had it all set up by the end of what would have been a normal work day.

It's so nice! I couldn't believe how quickly Photoshop worked. And well, everything worked! Finally got through some volleyball pictures I took weeks ago but couldn't edit since the old computer (still sitting here for now) was locking up and restarting and only letting me open up 25 pictures at a time. That is so time-consuming when I have my typical several hundred from an event! 

So hopefully tomorrow will be stress-free after shooting state cross country where our Lady Royals return for the second year in a row. Finally got to create their "good luck" graphic, too.

It's possible I rely on my computer a little too much, eh? I mean I just realized I have 5,000 blogs under my belt so yeah, I do use it a lot. Lucky you, though. Right?

$igh.

No comments: