Sunday, October 31, 2021

Hoping for Spook-tacular instead of Spooky


I'll blog now before I learn if Halloween was really a trick or a treat. Hoping a treat. But the Vikings are scaring me with their inability to hold a lead! Tied after 3 quarters. Uff da.

Meanwhile, the Braves could take the Series tonight but got a bit spooked and are behind. I am hoping the Braves pull it off one of these nights. My brother-in-law is a huge fan and this would make his week! Plus, who likes the cheating Astros anyway? Put rocks in their Halloween bags!

Alright, gotta get back to my recliner and the games. Was a low-key Halloween here with just one family of trick-or-treaters. Glad I wisely bought Jim's favorite (Butterfingers) instead of mine (Reese's Peanut Butter Cups) for leftovers.

Or am I? 

Crossing fingers I won't need comfort candy later. Happy Halloween!



No comments: