Sunday, October 24, 2021

Scraps of Many Colors

I survived another scrapbooking weekend. And it wasn't tough to do. Had fun with my friend Julie – and other scrap sisters – and was mildly productive. Besides the pages of many colors in my book, we also got to see some more color in nature! 


Spoiled with another red hot sunset. No filter, I swear. That's how vibrant it was!


The temps were mild enough on Saturday (as in in the 40s), so Julie and I walked around the little lake at camp – about a 2.5-mile loop. And a pretty one!


Sunshine plus fall colors = amazing scenery!



The wind was calm during our hike so it made for some gorgeous mirror action.




Just happened to walk by this stump – aka mushroom colony. Kind cool and creepy at the same time.

Was up until 2 a.m. last night (hello, college lifestyle) and was up at 8 a.m. So there's a good chance I'll be sacking out early tonight.

Was productive, though, despite the 8-foot disaster areas we each call our work space! Somehow, it fuels creativity and fun conversations. So glad they added this fall camp this year! Now just 4 months til the next one. 

You're living vicariously through my exciting life, I just know it!



No comments: