Thursday, October 7, 2021

The Escape Song, Kind Of


If you can believe I've been channeling my inner Billy Joel all week just to hear one particular song his new Sirius radio channel.

And I never heard it.

Apparently Allentown isn't as popular as I thought. But it will be tomorrow. Because, well, I'll be there. Ha.

Doing a travel weekend with hubby and 3 other couples to fly out to Allentown, Pennsylvania, and attend a football game in nearby Easton on Saturday, then fly back home Sunday. That's how us jet-setters roll, I guess.

Our friends' son is a senior at Lafayette College and has been on the football team since his Assumption days. It'll be fun to see Big Joe in action. And just see a new area of the country. Plus, the campus is right across the river from New Jersey. In case we want to get crazy.

After a stressful week between work projects and home computer issues, I can't wait to get outta Dodge.

Wonder if Billy Joel wrote a song about THAT!


No comments: