Monday, October 25, 2021

If Monday Was a Sound

I'm not the only one complaining about Monday around here. Or maybe just making noise.

Sylvester has become so vocal lately that it's kind of freaky. It's almost got a human quality to it. She does it when she comes back up from the basement after eating and litter boxing. And when she wakes up from wherever she's napping.

Jim looked it up and she might have cat dementia. She's 17 so it's quite possible. Take a listen (ignore the visual of my office floor. I had to be sneaky or she'd see me and be quiet).


Doesn't it sound like she's lost and forlorn? That was me after being off work three days, too! Makes me feel sad for her... and makes me talk to her more, too.

Between the two of us, the only male in the house will not get any peace and quiet. Welcome to Monday!

No comments: