Monday, October 11, 2021

So Last Week


As I hear the rain on the roof right now, I can assure you I did not take this photo tonight. It was so last week! I stumbled across it while going through a senior photo shoot from last Wednesday night.

This is up in Biron looking toward Wisconsin Rapids. And it was a gorgeous night for photos of a gorgeous girl.

Every picture was so pretty. But then, now could they not be?

I had a handful of other projects I wanted to get done tonight, too. But my computer is still a bit touchy – and slow – so I didn't get far. that leaves one more night to get them done PLUS pack. 

Sister weekend is only two sleeps away for some of us! So yeah, gotta catch some ZZZs so I can get through this 3-day work week like a boss. But without responsibilities of a boss, etc. You know what I mean. 

Here's hoping all my productivity is so THIS week!

No comments: