Wednesday, October 6, 2021

The Latest Buzz

I wasn't planning to blog from my phone again but the latest buzz is that my computer isn't cooperating just yet. 

I managed to update the operating system today, which took hours on this ol' Mac. But I still have some programs that aren't with the program!

So while I have you here on my phone, I'll share some pictures I took at the museum tonight while waiting for my photo subject to arrive.

The bunches of purple flowers I saw were literally a-buzz with activity. These bumblebees were so busy, in fact,  that they didn't notice me. So I gotta few close ones.

Spoiler alert: This may or may not be PG. For the life of me I can remember 7th-grade science right now!




I'm kind of wondering if we're doing spring over or what. Or is autumnal pollination a thing Again? Again, sorry to Mr. Messar I didn't retain that! 

Maybe I'll Google it when my computer allows. Crossing fingers I'll have a better buzz on that tomorrow!

No comments: