Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Funky Cold Groundhog


Who do you trust more to tell you the forecast – a grumpy rodent awakened from his winter slumber or an '80s rap artist? In this case, both indicate more winter. but I'll like that Tone Loc chimed in with Funky Cold winter!

Though, I'm not necessarily happy with either Tone or Punxsutawney Phil. Neither is Phil's ex...

That struck as very, very funny this morning. So I had to share. Everywhere.

After yesterday's 36 degrees, today's high of 11 was a return to the brutal winter we all know and love, er tolerate, here in Wisconsin. How did I cope? Nothing warms up the house like baking!


And banana bread? That warms up the tummy, too! 

Pretty productive evening indoors after venturing out briefly to the chiropractor. Got the raffle baskets done and out the door. Baked the banana bread. Got 3 design projects done. And my look at pictures I shot Monday that I completely forgot about.

Or may sit under a blanket and watch some steamy Hallmark movie. Hey, it's all about warmth for the next 6 weeks, thanks to Phil!




No comments: