Tuesday, February 15, 2022

Shakin' Things Up


Just like Wal-Mart wasted no time switching up from Valentine's Day merch to Easter (and those darn good peanut eggs), Mickey D's followed suit. Thankfully, they didn't skip past St. Patty's Day.

It just happened that Carter had errands to run in to town during his lunch hour. So he did the right thing at McDonald's and ordered a small Shamrock Shake for his mama. Yep. I may have the best son ever. Just sayin'.

Will that be my ONE for the season? We'll see. It was a small after all.

I did my best to work it off after work. We'll also see if that worked! I came home and sorted through pictures from last night's girls games against Manawa. Both JV and varsity dominated. Then I decided to watch some Olympics and never made it to the boys game tonight. But they won. By a lot. Yay! 

So not to shake things up too much, I'll probably head back to my recliner per usual and catch some "live" women's figure skating. Since it's not for the medal tonight, I will also not shake up my bedtime either! 

Shake me if I become too predictable!

No comments: