Monday, February 21, 2022

Hot Off the Press


Updated just moments ago... It appears my back-home family will be getting 7-11 inches of snow between now and Wednesday morning. While we're in the light blue band on the left side that shows 1-3 inches but with lightly glazed doughnuts, according to the map on the right. Glazers from Kwik Trip maybe? 

So that's not all bad.

In anticipation of Mother Nature's dumping, they moved tomorrow's girls' regional playoff game to tonight. So hubby and I went to see the No. 1 seed Assumption host the No. 16 see Marion. It wasn't pretty.

On the plus side, we're easily moving onto Round 2 of regionals on Friday – and the entire bench got playing time. The only negative is that's it's tough to see the other team lose by so much. In fact they scored their first point in the last minute before halftime. Ouch. 

But I do hope our girls can keep winning. Since I'll be scrapbooking this weekend and in Arizona next week, I won't see any games until they make it to the sectional final Saturday March 5. Come on, girls. You can do it for ME, ha.

The other positive is that I'll be forced to stay home tomorrow night and will finally get all my scrapping stuff together. I had a good start a month ago and never finished! 

Be safe tonight and tomorrow if you have to go anywhere. Or even shoveling. Especially if you're dealing with those Glazers.

No comments: