Thursday, February 10, 2022

If You Kn-O, You Kn-O


Not your ordinary Olympic rings, are these? Well, if you know, you know. If you don't, well, you're missing out.

Tonight I replaced my Olympic O's with the O's of Ozark. Finally hubby and I were home on the same night at the same time and we could get started on season 4 of this dark but addicting drama on Netflix. 

We knocked off two episodes tonight and now I need to watch some funny or uplifting so I don't dream about murder and mayhem in Arkansas! 

Perhaps I could rewatch Nathan Chen's performance from last night. It was a very late night but worth it. Worth its wait, er weight, in gold actually. He did an amazing routine to Elton John's Rocket Man and I hope that becomes his new nickname. Ha. In fact, Sir Elton gave him a shout out today....

Pretty sure that's worth its weight in gold, too! At least something shiny and sparkly akin to Elton's taste. How fun. 

Maybe I'll just listen to Rocket Man or Bennie and the Jets before going to dreamland. Did you know happy thoughts are always at our fingertips? If you know, you know. 

And now we all know. Take care out there. And smile.


No comments: