Thursday, February 24, 2022

Just Biding My Time


I'm all packed for Camp Crop-A-Lot. I mean everything is in the car except my overnight bag and my pillow. And since I can't leave until morning, I actually had time to put my feet up in my kitty slippers and watch the Assumption boys play at Marathon for their last regular season game.

It was a close one. Only one point difference at the half, but Marathon was tough – and they had something to play for. With their win and Stratford's simultaneous loss, Marathon is the conference champion. Still, it was exciting to see our boys hang in there and play tough. It should bode well for them as the regional playoffs begin Tuesday.

This is so weird to miss all the playoff fun. I need the girls to win Friday, Saturday and next Thursday so I can see them in the sectional championship next Saturday. And I need the boys to win Tuesday and Friday so I can see them in the regional championship next Saturday. 

Is that too much to ask?

We'll see. I'll keep you posted. Most of the women at scrapbooking camp are cheering somebody in the playoffs – whether it's wrestling, hoops or hockey. Just part of the top-secret fun!

But you know me, I'll share some page layouts or something this weekend. If I have signal And if I have time and/or energy. Have a great weekend!

(That's so fun to say on a Thursday!)

No comments: