Tuesday, February 22, 2022

It's Twos-Day


If I had any knowledge of how numbers worked or what made them special, I'd have picked the winning Powerball numbers ages ago. But I don't. And today – on 2/22/22 – I still don't.

Not sure the big deal with a bunch of 2's on a Tuesday, but I'm acknowledging this moment in history in my blog. Letting my future self know that it was trending on social media and I was old enough not to understand why AND not to care.

Our big concern today was what we'd wake up to weatherwise. Area schools were closed as they expected the worst. Somebody got the worst – Ashland got 28 inches of snow – but we certainly didn't. A few inches but not enough that it would have impeded us if we actually had some place to go today. Jim did and it was fine. Of course, he's got 4-wheel drive, but still not as bad as predicted here anyway.

Since I had the evening free, I took advantage of it and got myself organized for Camp Crop-A-Lot this weekend. I was missing a few pictures but I'll pick those up from Walgreens tomorrow. Otherwise, I'm set and my car's half packed.

Oh, I know I don't leave until Friday morning, but I might be busy between now and then. Maybe socializing. Maybe sitting in our recliners watching Ozark. Who knows? Anything can happen on a Twos-Day. 

Be careful out there!


 

No comments: