Sunday, April 10, 2022

Master of My Sunday


Nothing is as gorgeous in early April as Augusta National. We don't just watch The Master because it's good golf, it's also beautiful and gets us in the mood to play. Not today though.

Even though it was allegedly 58 and sunny. It was windy and cold and we weren't going to swing any clubs in person. Plus had baseball practice early and then church late this afternoon. I had church early but then worked on a photo project all day. I had a deadline. 

But I did sneak in several minutes of golf watching when I could. I thought it was going to come down to the wire with Scheffler and the Aussie Mullet Man, but no, Scottie pulled away with the victory. 

And I just finished editing the last of my photos in time for bed. But I didn't consider it a Sunday wasted. I was doing things I enjoy. And chuckling a lot looking down at my new coffee mug...


Is that not hilarious? Seriously the best thank-you gift I've ever gotten! I'm pretty sure I've told you a family had young girls who called us Mr. and Mrs. Awesome (because it sounds like Austin, right?). And that stuck with some other people around here. So the Mrs. Awesome on the mug is accurate but the rest? Hmmm.

I guess if you can be anything in life, be kind... And be a pole-dancing unicorn! 

And that thought should keep me giggling through the whole darn week! Let's have a good one!

No comments: