Tuesday, April 19, 2022

More Easter Blessings


It was a gorgeous day today! I have to thank God and Mother Nature for not gifting us with any snow while we slept.

Instead it was sunny – still cool in the 40s, but not as cool as our catcher on the softball team. Ha.


After a busy day, I did manage to catch the second half of the game versus Auburndale. The Lady Royals beat them 5-0 and I got to see all the runs, so that was a nice bonus. 

The game got done in time for me to race over to the baseball game. We were down 19-0 and had 2 outs and the bases loaded. I saw us score our one run before the game ended. So I guess that was sort of nice. But yeah, not a happy day for the boys.

We did have a happy evening, though. Carter and Mamie just got here. He survived his eventful travels to and from D.C. and will be heading back on Saturday for a week. At least the Easter bunny finally got to deliver his goodies to the "kids."

I'm still hoping the streak of no snow continues. That would be a great Easter week blessing. Thanks in advance, powers that be!

No comments: