Saturday, April 9, 2022

Saturday at the Park

Although it LOOKED like a lovely Saturday to spend in the park, that Sun didn't exactly jack up the mercury too far today.

But it was a bit warmer than Tuesday so I did enjoy two full softball games. And two Royal victories. And got lots of pictures. 

That was pretty much the day. We both went to the early game versus Pacelli at 11 a.m. Then Jim had to sing in church choir in Rudolph this afternoon, so he went there and I went back to Robinson Park for our second game around 4 p.m., when we beat Laconia.

Tonight I'm home alone since the kids went back to Potosi area and Jim's fellowshipping after church. So I watched what I missed of The Masters today. Yes, I am one of those dorks. And tomorrow should be another good day to watch.

Except it might actually FEEL like spring tomorrow, not just LOOK it. Hope so. In the meantime, enjoy a few more action shots. Go Royals!






No comments: