Sunday, April 24, 2022

Out of Hibernation


Guess who's out of hibernation? That's right. Mr. Deck Chair is back! But don't let the picture fool you. It was not as nice as it looked.

But with that wind today, it was definitely cooler than yesterday. Still, plenty of spring weather!

After church today, my walking legs also came out of hibernation. My neighbor and I did the 4-mile hike around Lake Wazeecha for the first time this year. Last year we had mild winter weather and walked much of January. Not so for 2022. But it was a good walk and we had plenty to catch up on – including "when are we going golfing?' All the important stuff.

After the walk, I did my Saturday chores, which I should just say "weekend" since they're rarely done on Saturday. And then dug our Mr. Deck Chair and sat down for a minutes. Not wearing shorts or anything crazy. Just wanted to feel the warmth of the sun on my face.

Later, we visited Jim's parents and then I talked on the phone with my mom. Glad Sunday "visits" are also out of hibernation.

Also glad that we had this nice weekend since spring wants to go back into hibernation – and it'll be another week of un-spring-sportsmanlike weather.

Yawn.

No comments: