Saturday, April 23, 2022

Spring Finally Sprung


I don't want to jinx it by saying spring has finally sprung. But I mean that it has finally sprung – for a day.

Somehow we got up to 76 degrees here in central Wisconsin. I didn't quite feel that warm thanks to a pretty steady cloud cover and very steady wind!

If you can believe, I did curl my hair before heading into town today. Obviously, I wasn't aware of the wind. And that it required super-powered '80s AquaNet. Not just regular hairspray!

Even with hair in my eyes, I somehow managed to shoot a ton of photos of our Lady Royals soccer team. Finally got a game. They are 7-0 overall this season so far and piled on the goals for an 11-2 win over Aquinas this afternoon. Pretty fun to watch!


Soccer requires power and stamina...


And guts and determination ...


And a tough skin! Ouch. It's quit an aggressive sport. Keep up the great work, ladies!

Hubby enjoyed the warm weather by going golfing. Now he's up in Rudolph singing with the choir and church (and socializing afterward). And I've got some windows open and am enjoying some girly TV.

Mother Nature, you have my permission to keep the sprung spring around!



No comments: