Friday, April 1, 2022

No Joke

Not really April Fools related, but I've now been out of the office 757 days. Whoa. That's seems like a joke to me!

We allegedly will be returning in the coming months – maybe summer since we've already jumped into a new month. In the meantime, I'll deal with the humor of the other guy who has an office in this building.

This afternoon as he headed out the door to go work his church fish fry, he exclaimed something like, "#$#$%&%$ I didn't know I stepped in dog poop and I've tracked it all over house!" Of course, I thought it was an April Fools' joke because, well, we don't have a dog!


But a half dozen of them live in the 'hood. And apparently they either pooped where they weren't supposed, or Jim walked where he wasn't supposed to. Either, the hallway looks like a Paper Towel Covering Resolve Carpet Cleaner Landmine.

Happy April 1st.

Hope it didn't stink.

No comments: