Monday, April 4, 2022

Not Spam

I know it doesn't feel like spring sports is 20 hours away, but I got an email notification that it's on and there's no way it could be spam.


There it is in black and white. That notice doesn't even include golf, softball and soccer, also on tomorrow. We'll just ignore the rest of the data I also found online...


Gross. I guess for now we'll just enjoy the basketball on TV – even though only one person in this house can financially gain from it. And it ain't me. 

And, come rain or shine tomorrow, you can still get out and VOTE!!!!

Good luck tomorrow, Coach Austin and the baseball team and all the other Royals in action. Start hot. Or at least very warm. Please.

UPDATE: Now I feel foolish I didn't ask coach first. Baseball ain't happening. Mainly because the field's not ready. Nothing to do with how ready he, the other coaches, the kids and Ol' Man Winter are.

No comments: