Saturday, April 16, 2022

Some Bunny Was Lazy


This is the extent of the work the Easter Bunny has to do around here this year. Carter is in Washington, D.C., for work and Mamie is back home. Hubby just happened to mention these Cadbury mini-eggs the other day. I had no idea he liked them so much. I mean the Easter Bunny probably knew. 

So after a morning photo shoot, I stopped by the grocery store to get some essentials for tomorrow's big dinner and they had some of these among their minimal Easter treat inventory. Sweet!

And yes, they are sweet as well. I put them on Jim's recliner and when he got home from his hair cut – and yes, a shave – he was happy to get a visit from the E.B. a day early. I had a few (or more) and yes, I see why he likes them.

That was about all I expended energy on today. I took a nap on the couch for some reason – totally unlike me – and passed on going to see a friend's band tonight. Gonna hit the hay and hope I am just tired because of dealing with Empty Easter Basket syndrome. 

Probably having scrambled Cadbury eggs for breakfast will re-energize me in the morning. Some bunny told me they're good for any meal!


No comments: