Thursday, October 6, 2022

Colorful Mood

Even though it was a bit dark and cloudy on my way to work this morning, I could see that the 80th Street corridor is going to reach peak color soon. What a brilliant stage to set the tone for the day. 

The sun did come out later and color is popping everywhere! Simply gorgeous. Thank you, God and Mother Nature on the collaboration!

I'm hoping it's not quite at peak Up North, though. I have my sister weekend two weeks from today and we'd love to be able enjoy the fall colors at our cabin in the northwoods. Last year was disappointing. Kind of ugly most places. And not just our Wild Women's Weekend. Glad trees rebounded for this nice gift this year.

I also don't know if this new cold snap will halt the colorful process or accelerate it. So bundle up and enjoy it while you can. This girl has to go turn on her mattress pad!


No comments: