Monday, October 10, 2022

More Fall Colors... What?


If you're really loving fall colors, your nails have to match. Just sayin'. I got tired of my naked nails so figured it was time to Jam 'em up.

As in Jamberries. Remember those? I have dozens of choices to use since I took a break from using them during the pandemic. I mean I don't dress up nails to stay around the house! Now these are considered old fashioned because you adhere them with a little heater and file them to your nail size. These days that process has been replaced by ColorStreet nails which, in essence, are stickers. Way easier to use but they don't last as long for me as my Jams.

Plus, I need to dig into my inventory – which has grown precipitously from friends who no longer Jam for one reason or another.

So I'm Jammin' today. And my hair is Rockin'.


Hey a girl has to go all out with fall color, right? It just happened that my appointment with my hair artist was late. Like starting at 7 p.m. tonight. So I have beautifully colored and styled hair... Just to come home and go to bed! 

I'm going to try to sleep without any tossing and turning so I can preserve it for work tomorrow. 

That's funny because that is the opposite of me. I'll lay in one position until about 1 a.m. when I have to get up and sleepwalk to the bathroom. Then it's back and forth and back and forth the rest of the night. Thus the need to take a photo tonight.

Still, I'm hopeful. Just like fall colors on the trees, I'm gonna have to peak one of these days!


No comments: