Monday, October 24, 2022

The Week Ahead

I love starting my day with Sweatpants and Coffee. Yes the comfy clothes and caffeinated drink. But also an inspirational Facebook page. Today's message is spot-on for the Monday following an uplifting weekend.

My favorite part is "May you take the time to notice a good moment while you are in it."

When tragedy or some ill befalls us, we often realize we didn't know how good we had it when we had it. 

I've been reminded of that plenty lately as I pray for loved ones who are going through tough times physically and mentally. I just want them to get past it and return to the good part of life. We just don't know it's good when it's good.

Think about that this week when you find yourself smiling or laughing about something this week. You're in a good moment. Something good is happening and it makes you feel good.

May we all strive to carry that good moment with us for as long as we can. Have a great week!

No comments: