Sunday, October 9, 2022

Just Keeps Getting Beautiful-ler


I'm loving all the gorgeous photos of fall colors this season – and seeing them all in person, too. I snapped this photo during my final senior photo shoot of the year this evening. I did not use a filter here but you can see there is some honest to goodness purple by the yellow in the setting sun!

Well I guess because...

Hey. We may lose the next dozen games but we have this today. And it's beautiful. And we actually got to watch our team squeak by with a win since the Pack played on TV earlier. I should say I sat and watched while hubby gathered leaves with the lawn mower and did a little push mowing too.

I was saving my strength for my photo shoot. I assumed there might be some walking. Ha. 

And we did hike around the gorgeous Sand Valley golf course a bit. Just waiting for the sun to start setting for this last and best photo of the season...


OK, to be fair, there's a been a ton of great photos this year. But ending like this inspires me to keep doing this because I love bringing out smiles and capturing them! 

I'm going to have to take some time to capture some more fall colors, too, before they're gone. Gotta listen to my inner John Wayne: "Get moving. We're burning daylight!"

Have a peaceful and colorful week, everyone!

No comments: