Friday, June 29, 2012

Open Door Policy

Dateline DOOR COUNTY...

Hubby and I escaped to the peninsula today for a weekend of celebration... my birthday, our 10th anniversary (Sunday) and his birthday (Tuesday). Plus celebrating a long friendship with our friends Scott and Sandy, who are hosting us at their cottage in Southern Door County.

Carter (yes, I just remembered we have a kid) is spending the weekend at a friend's house so it really is just an adult relaxation weekend.

Got here around 6ish. Grilled out, started the campfire, had ice cream cake for my birthday, then took some gorgeous sunset pictures on the beach. We are on the west side of the peninsula so the sun sets across the water and looks absolutely stunning. Can't wait to share.

I had to hike a bit to get wireless so I better head back before they worry I've been attacked by a wild bear or dog or something.

Agenda for tomorrow: Golf, swim, sun.

Agenda for Sunday: Ditto.

I better get started!

No comments: