Monday, October 15, 2012

Chocolate Lover

Move over, Willy Wonka... I've got my golden ticket right here!

Yes, it's true what they say about Mondays. Some Mondays require more chocolate than others.

It's also true that the best part about having a co-worker go to Hershey, Pa., is his return!

I have to admit, this is not MY chocolate. I just wanted to know what it was like to hug 20 pounds of it! Yep, it feels as good as it looks and sounds. I also wanted photographic proof that I could hug it and walk away. Like I have super will powers!

As a staff, we are going to split and share one of these 5-pound bars. The other 3 were "ordered" by co-workers so they already have homes -- and none are on Blue Jay Drive. Dang. That's OK. With all my pledges to try to get into some healthy eating and exercising habits, 80 ounces of milk chocolate is the last thing I need. Enjoy in moderation, right?

That's what they say. Portion control. Blah, blah, blah. I get it. I just don't have to like it.

I guess when my clothes aren't tight, I will like it. And when a short walk relieves my stress as good as a bite of chocolate, I will like it. And when I go trick-or-treating and these are the new FUN SIZE candy bars, I will love it!

Oh wait... getting off track here. Better find some chocolate to stimulate my brain!

No comments: