Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Ouch!

I'm not sure which is more painful -- sunburn after a day at the Dells with no shirt and no sunscreen... Or blowing a 9-3 lead in a baseball game and losing 14-11.

Ask Carter. That pretty much sums up Tuesday.


I took this picture with my phone and was almost bragging prematurely about Carter getting his second hit on the way to our first regular season win for the Red Team. We were ahead by 6 runs after all.

Now I understand that meaningless phrase "It ain't over til it's over." It does have meaning!

It just took one error-ridden inning and we were suddenly in the hole 14-9. We battled back over the final two innings but came up short by 3.

Ouch!

After that, I'm pretty sure any sensitive skin issues from Monday's fun in the sun were a nonfactor.

(I guess my own busy day isn't worth complaining about either!)


No comments: