Tuesday, April 29, 2014

America's Most Wanted

If you get your picture in the newspaper while you are in America, you better hope it's for a good reason. Now granted, Lukas was in jail today, but thankfully just visiting as part of a tour.

His moment of fame, if you will, came on the front page in a post-prom photo. Now if you got your newspaper and saw this picture, could you pick him out in the crowd?


My mother-in-law could!


But then again, she's the one who said if she was 60 years younger, she'd be chasing after our handsome visitor, too!

Carter and Lukas both got their photos in an online photo gallery from the Grand March as well. I called in, er texted in, a special favor with the newspaper photographer since I couldn't get a decent shot with my camera.


Carter and Lisa step in the spotlight. Now don't get concerned about seeing a garter on his sleeve. The girls just hand it to their dates. I swear. (And I hope.)


And here is Lukas and Ashley taking a turn on the stage. (Thanks Casey at the Tribune for these fine photos!)

The rest of the post-prom excitement has died down. Now it's back to school and rained out baseball games for Carter. Lukas and his German crew visited elementary schools yesterday and the courthouse and jail today. Tomorrow is a cranberry marsh and Friday is a boat trip in the sunshine (fingers crossed) in Wisconsin Dells.

Both are actually doing homework right now so I am going to sneak on the couch and catch up on The Voice. (Which by the way, does have a German version, Lukas says. I suddenly feel so worldly!)



No comments: