Wednesday, January 4, 2017

Dipping Down


So this is kind of funny! Well, until you feel it in person, that is.

The temperature in central Wisconsin is actually below zero as I type this. Just not that far below.  If our forecast proves correct the next several days, it just might feel like it, though!

Is this the first real cold snap? No. But we were oblivious on the beach when the last one came around. So I won't whine, just note it for the record.

Thankful we have power (since some friends don't) and thankful that even though hubby and I were an hour away for dinner tonight, I could text college boy to turn on my electric mattress pad. Now may hands and toes my still be cold from the long ride home, but my bed is ready for me.

Think I'll cut this short since my fingers can't feel the keyboard anyway.

C'mon, Wisconsin + Winter + January = Exaggeration. It's what we do!

Bundle up and be safe!!

No comments: