Monday, January 6, 2020

Hoops and Hair

 

After the stress of the OT game yesterday, I was grateful I had a hair appointment after work today. For awhile there, those gray hairs were sprouting by the minute!

On the way to my hair artist's, I stopped to shoot some hoops. Well, shoot photos of some middle school hoops. Today was the last home game for our boys teams. I know I didn't get a picture of every player for the yearbook, but between the game a month ago and today, I hope I got a majority of the younger ones anyway. Couldn't stay too long since I really needed that sparkly New Year's Eve glitter (aka STRESS grays) removed from my hair.


One of my faves from today. Dejected boy on right: "But I tried to make the basket so it's MY rebound." Boy on left is clearly saying: "No way. You can't have it!"

After I left, our 6th/7th grade team came from behind to win by one point. Yay!

And my sparkly hair is normal again. Yay!

Aren't Mondays awesome?

No comments: