Friday, January 31, 2020

Working FOR the Weekend


Warning: '80s flashback! When Loverboy sings Everybody's working for the weekend... We're not working on the weekend. We work all week for the weekend, as in just get here already and let's have some fun.

Like my wild and crazy Friday night, for instance. That photo is spot on.

I can't even begin to tell you how much we do NOT have going on this weekend. If it wasn't for that Super Bowl party, we'd have nothing. No plans. Zero. Nada. Zilch.

And that is sooooo awesome!

I have plenty I could do. Don't get me wrong. But no place I have to be. And no projects for anyone else but me. And hubby and the house, in general. So I'm taking my wild and crazy self off to bed and no alarms will be set in this house tonight.

And that's why we work FOR the weekend!! G'night!

No comments: